This is the third-week anniversary of my leukaemia diagnosis, and I would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to the hundreds of you who have sent messages of love & support. They have helped me more than you can possibly imagine.
MiltCentral.com promotes a positive approach to healing and dealing with serious diseases.
I truly believe that our attitude, strength & love can heal us.
There is too much shame, taboo, silence & fear surrounding cancer and that must be changed.
I have no fear, resentment, anger or self-pity about my leukaemia – to get through this those emotions must be discarded.
In this site you will witness an honest account of my leukaemia in the hope that it inspires others to approach this challenge with courage, love and positive energy. That is how it is beaten.
- Video clips & photos of my treatment and life here in Charing Cross hospital
- Interviews with doctors, nurses, patients and their families and friends
- Music that I have composed & recorded here in my ward
- Encouragement to give blood, bone marrow and money for research
- Some writing from me and others about handling this disease
Cancer will touch us all in some way so try not to look away.
The more we see- the less we fear- and the less we fear the more we can truly live.
Hey, sign my guestbook!